Marca: UBI Soft
Produtor: UBI Soft
Peso: 0.16 kg
Plataforma: Nintendo Wii
Fulfilling every child’s dream of protecting the planet and preserving diverse animal life, Petz Rescue Wildlife Vet
allows young players to save, nurture and heal endangered animals. In the process they will face real challenges on the journey to becoming a great veterinarian, and possibly join one of the world’s most prestigious NGOs (non-governmental organizations). Story & Gameplay
The game begins with players in the role of a young vet, who has just opened their first animal clinic. Through a series of more than 30 missions you will provide a number of veterinary services including caring for neighbors’ domesticated pets, as well as the local exotic baby animals you come across. These animals cover more than 22 different species including: sea turtles, panthers, giraffes, panda bears, zebras, kangaroos, elephants and penguins. Using the Wii Remote to perform various functions related to diagnosis, curing, observation and healing of these animals, you will gain a greater understanding of their physical structure and what it takes to keep them healthy. Eventually, the respect and confidence this knowledge gains you with your clients and in the community will open up a new storyline within the game regarding a mysterious illness that is affecting all the animals in the area. Investigate this to find out if the local factory could be polluting the rivers and thus be causing the animals’ diseases in a quest to put your skills to the test to save the wild creatures that we share our planet with. Multiplayer Petz Rescue Wildlife Vet
contains a two-player competitive multiplayer. Here using the motion-sensitive capabilities players race through a series of mini-games to save save animals in danger.
| || Key Game Features: |
- More Than 30 Missions - travel around the world, heal endangered exotic animals, or directly treat the animals in the clinic.
- Use the Wii Remote to Perform Realistic Actions - rescue, diagnose and treat more than 22 different species, including sea turtles, panthers, giraffes, panda bears, zebras, kangaroos, elephants and penguins.
- Take Care of Your Own Baby Tiger - feed it with a baby bottle, clean it, play ball and other games with it, and pay special attention to it so that it doesn't get sick.
- Two-Player Multiplayer mode - Rescue animals in competitive mini-games.
- Saw a tree trunk in a limited amount of time to get to the injured animals inside.
- Heal a turtle by replacing the turtle's shell as quickly as possible.
- Balance on a wood log to get to the other side of a river
Make emergency rescues.
Help animals in need.